Sunday 15 February 2015

Almost Underway

Welcome to my blog - an experiment in modern 'journalling' and communication indeed :)
One week to go until take off for one of the adventures of my life (getting married still ranks as the biggest one!!)... Nuffield Scholar, heading off to conference and a global tour - I worked out I'll be in 10 countries over the next 7 weeks, and that's not counting the stopovers in airports at Singapore and Turkey!
I've still got to re-sort my clothes to get my luggage down a bit - though it's tricky when I have to pack for both cold and warm climates, and for formal occasions as well as 'on-farm'.
Some good ideas on packing here:
 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152924912281350&fref=nf 
I'll let you know how successful I am with it...
Creativity and improvisation will be important in many ways I can see. Maybe a theme will emerge...


No comments:

Post a Comment